Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Post License Course
“ARELLO CERTIFIED DISTANT EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR“
The Alabama Real Estate Commission requires each temporary licensee to successfully complete this 30-Hour Post License Course within the first six months of licensure to receive a permanent Salesperson license. The Commission has approved the Alabama Real Estate Institute to teach this course either in a class-room setting,or via Online/Internet.
Sign up for the online 30-Hour Salesperson Post License Course now!
The licensee, upon completion of this course, will be able to:
- Write a business plan, evaluate prospecting methods and the importance of good follow up, identify ways to manage time and money, and create a database.
- Identify the steps involved in working with a buyer.
- Explain to a buyer important issues including RECAD, Fair Housing, Anti-Trust, Inspections, Disclosures, and Financing.
- Apply good communication skills in the practice of real estate.
- Educate the buyer during the initial meeting.
- Show property in a professional and courteous manner.
- Write a clear, unambiguous purchase agreement and create an estimated closing cost statement for a buyer and seller.
- Identify the steps involved in working with a seller.
- Explain to a seller important issues including RECAD, Fair Housing, Anti-Trust, and Laws regarding property disclosures.
- Prepare a CMA, a listing presentation and a marketing plan.
- Apply good negotiating skills when presenting offers to a client and demonstrate the proper way to present offers and counteroffers.
- Identify the steps involved in the completion/closing of a contract.
- Recognize areas of liabilities and how to avoid them.
- Identify how license law applies to the daily practice of real estate.
- We encourage classroom participation to ensure a more complete understanding of the subject matter.
- Dividing the class into work groups for discussing and answering quizzes; then the correct answers are given to entire class.
- Each segment begins with a quiz to allow the student to realize their knowledge base of the topic to be discussed and to peak their interest.
- PowerPoint presentations are used to capture attention, create more excitement and enthusiasm, and make the learning process more retainable.
- Handouts, examples, illustrations, books, manuals and pertinent information are given to each student as study guides and for future reference.